Published September 15, 2008
I am so excited to have been nominated for a Dottie Award, a fabulous blog award sponsored by MomDot(get it…Dottie….MomDot?). A big thank you to my friends Trisha, Allison, and Sarah for nominating me for Class President. I need all of my faithful readers to go here and vote for me. All you have to do is select with your mouse the little circle after my name under Class President. That is all there is to it. Voting ends September 22nd.
WIll you vote for me? Pretty please? With sugar on top? Thanks everyone!
Published September 5, 2008
Thank you to Debateur Debates for giving me the “I Love Your Blog” Award. I would like to pass this award along to some other bloggers whose blogs I adore. Here we go (in no particular order):
Okay award recipients, pass it along to blogs that you love!
Published August 22, 2008
Tags: blog awards
Thanks Erin from Thirtysomething Reality for bestowing upon The Write Gal the Brillante Weblog award. I feel so honored! And famous! In keeping with the tradition of this award, I am passing it along to other Brilliant Weblogs that I adore. It was a difficult choice because there are so many blogs I LOVE! A big Thank You & the blog award goes too . . .
1. The Mrs. from One Fabulous Mom – Thank you for reminding me that we all have fabulous qualities within.
2. Trisha over at MomDot – What can I say except this woman ROCKS. Toni & Alicia are great too!
3. Jess from Nothing but Purple – Thank you for always making me 🙂 . This SAHM of two boys likes purple because purple IS the new pink!
4. Bridgette from The Not-So-Blog Blog – Her stories of Hurricane Katrina & the aftermath in New Orleans inspire me and remind me that we all have so much to be thankful for.
5. A Tie! Because I equally love Beth from A Little Bit of Faith and Cathy from Oceans Apart – You ladies know you are special and you inspired me to start blogging. I wish we all lived closer together!
And there you have it…pass it on……